|Name of the department
|Year of starting
| 1st year of approval by
||2008 749-87-104(E)/RC/95, 17/7/08
Year Wise Sanctioned Intake
||To provide a dynamic learning environment in the field of Civil Engineering with global perspectives, to make the students technically competent for innovation and entrepreneurship.
1. To promote real-time education, research culture, and consultancy work for industrial and societal needs.
2. To develop well-equipped laboratories and infrastructure for conducive teaching-learning environment.
3. To enhance professional engineering and entrepreneurship skills to manage turnkey projects.
4. To inculcate the value system in the students to provide socially responsible and eco-friendly solutions in the field of construction infrastructure.
|Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. The graduates shall be able to apply technical knowledge and skill for solving real-world Civil Engineering problems.
2. The graduates shall be able to engage themselves to achieve expertise in analysis and design of structures by modern Civil Engineering tools and techniques.
3. The graduates shall become responsible technocrats to deliver environmental friendly sustainable solutions.
4. The graduates shall become capable to demonstrate the best Civil Engineering practices through adaptations to ethics and bye-laws.
5. The graduates shall be able to pursue their career as professional entrepreneur in the field of Civil Engineering.
|Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)
||1. The students will be actively engaged in problem solving using Civil Engineering principles to address the evolving needs of the society.
2. The students will be able to achieve expertise in design and analysis of various Civil Engineering structures.
3. The students will be responsible technocrats in terms of ethics and value systems for socio-economic and environmentally sustainable development.
4. The students will develop awareness for different codes of practice and bye laws to generate engineering designs which considers functionality, aesthetic, safety and cost effectiveness of civil Infrastructure.
5. The students will have required knowledge, skills and attitude to choose and become an entrepreneur in Civil Engineering profession.