Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Communication
- Department Details
- Academic Calendar
- Course Website
- Industry Advisory Board
Undergraduate / Postgraduate Programmes
|Programme||Electronics & Communication|
|Department Co-ordinator||Dr. Arun B. Nandurbarkar|
|Year of starting||2001|
|Level||UG & PG|
|First year of approval by council||2000 749-87-104(E)/RC/95|
|Intake||120 & 18|
- To create an ecosystem for proliferation of socially responsible and technically sound Electronics and Communication Engineers, innovators and entrepreneurs.
- To develop state-of-the-art laboratories and well-equipped academic infrastructure.
- To motivate faculty and staff for qualification up-gradation, and enhancement of subject knowledge.
- To promote Entrepreneurship, research, innovation and real life problem solving.
- To strengthen linkages with Industries, academic and research organizations.
- To reinforce concern for sustainability, natural resource preservation and social responsibility.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To design, test, verify and suggest modifications in Electronics and Communication Circuits and Systems for the benefit of humankind.
- To contribute in the development of new technology.
- To work independently on a project or as a team leader.
- To continuously update his/her knowledge, skills from the readily available learning resources such as Internet, Hand-on-books, research papers, technical journals etc.
Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)
- Sound knowledge of active and passive electronic devices, various basic and advanced laws governing electronics and communication circuits and systems.
- Analyze and design electronic circuits and systems; suggest and develop electronics and communication systems/solutions for real life problems.
- Operate and make use of electronic testing equipments, latest simulation tools and develop programs for electronics and communication engineering related problems.
Dr. Arun B. Nandurbarkar
Dr. Kirankumar R. Trivedi
Dr. Alpesh H. Dafda
Prof. Krunal P. Acharya
Prof. Urvisha N. Fatak
Prof. Jagruti K.Naik
Prof. Ghanshyamkumar K. Shah
Prof. Alpeshkumar M. Patel
Prof. Jaynila P. Prajapati
Prof. Nareshkumar P. Patel
Prof. Ketankumar N. Patel
Prof. Chintan B. Dave
Prof. Gauravkumar R. Asari
Prof. Jagruti J. Makwana
Prof. Dhara J. Sangani
Prof. Rahul M. Patel
Prof. Navin T. Ganeshan
Prof. Amit R. Agrawal
Prof. Kalpesh B. Chaudhary
Prof. Jayesh N. Diwan
Prof. Jyotika D. Chauhan
Prof. Maitri J. Patel
Mr. Ashokbhai M. Patel
Ms. Jagruti B. Parmar
Mr. Anandkumar D. Dabhi
Advance Communication Lab
This lab is used for performing experiments related to optical communication, mobile communication, Satellite communication, Microwave communication and Antenna subjects. The lab is fully equipped with the required kits to perform experiments.
This lab is used for performing experiments related to Digital signal processing, VLSI Technology and Design, computer networking subjects. The lab is fully equipped with various FPGA, CPLD trainer kits of various Xilinx families likes Spartan II, Spartan III, Vertex-4 and also with various Altera families kits. The lab is also having DSP processor boards from TI to carry out minor and major projects in the area of Signal Processing.
Microcontroller and Microprocessor Laboratory
This lab is used for performing experiments related to Control Engineering, Embedded, Microprocessor and Microcontroller subjects. The lab is fully equipped with 8085, 8051, PIC and ARM processor kits with different interfacing modules such as LCD and keypad, stepper motor, A to D converter, GPIO interface, Programmable Peripheral Interface, DMA controller
Solid State Lab
This lab is used for performing experiments related to Basic electronics, circuits and networks, electronics workshops, integrated circuits and applications, digital electronics subjects. The lab is fully equipped with various kits and trainer board to perform experiments of related subjects.
This lab is used for performing experiments related to electronics communication, digital communication, and power electronics subjects. The equipments like DSOs, CROs, Function Generators, and Communication Trainer Kits, SCR based kits are available in this laboratory.