The prime objective of the student section is to assist the students for their various kinds of activities seeking from the institution such as enrollment, examination, scholarship, anti ragging, student grievance, student affairs and certifications.
Our institute had been developed STS Online portal to support green environment movement for daily routine activities of student section.
STS portal prepare database to make all student related activities online. Section performed following activities for the students.
Student Section : A Block
Working Hours : 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
For any queries mail on : email@example.com
Prof. M. I. Vyas
Prof. Jaynila Prajapati
Electronics and Communication
Prof. Snehal Paladiya
Prof. M. G. Jadeja
Prof. J. B. Trivedi
Prof. Kamakshi Kaul
Instrumentation & Control
Student admission (ACPC, MHRD, ICCR etc.) and cancellation.
Enrollment with GTU.
Collection of Semester Term fees.
Issuance of various academic certificates through STS Portal and grade cards.
Education document verification and Transcript of GU only.
Anti-ragging affidavits from the students
To carry out Scholarship related activities for the OBC, SC and ST students. The Section also offers services for various government scholarship schemes such as MYSY, NPS and Digital Gujarat Portal.
To issue Smart I-Cards to all eligible enrolled students
To certify public transports Concessional pass forms for ST/AMTS/BRTS/ Railways services.
To provides services to the students for their need of endorsements for various requirements from the institute.
Review of student grievance and Student Affairs.
To avail NAMO E-Tablet for first year admitted student
The following committee of the faculty is working for different types of student scholarship of the institute. Students may contact the concerned faculty in case of any query or difficulty or may email (if required) on firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning category for which he/she wants to apply along with query.
Name Of the Faculty
Category of scholarship
Faculty location/ Block
Prof. V. D. Patel
Dr. D. A. Bhatt
Other than SC, ST, SEBC scholarships (Railways, ONGC, Torrent Power, Shramik Kalyan, CRPF, BSNL, or any caste scholarship from his/her community …etc)
Prof. Yamini Patel
Prof. Pooja Mistry
Prof. J. A. Prajapati
Dr. Kaushik Rana
Dr. Disha Tilala
Prof. Jagruti Naik
Prof. Trupti Rathod
Students are informed to get updated through the institute website as well as applicable portal, for example, Digital Gujarat, NSP Portal, MYSY, J&K etc…
If you are within VGEC campus and using VGEC campus network, Click here
If you are using internet from outside or though mobile, Click here
Student Section Forms
All forms and Instructions Related to Student Section.
Bonafide for Passout Students
1. Pay Rs. 50 as processing fees through online SBI Collect and Attach Fee Receipt 2. Attach Final Year marksheet and degree certificate 3. These instruction are only for passout student.
Bonafide for Current Students
This form is only for students of First Semester B.E./M.E. and Third Semester D2D Students who have not got Enrollment Number. Attach Term Fees receipt along with the form.
1. Pay Rs. 50 as processing fees through online SBI Collect and Attach Fee Receipt 2. Attach Final Year marksheet and degree certificate 3. Signature of HoD of your department
1. Pay Rs. 50 as processing fees through online SBI Collect and Attach Fee Receipt 2. Attach Final Year marksheet and degree certificate
Special Purpose Certificate
1. Pay Rs. 300 as processing fees through online SBI Collect and Attach Fee Receipt 2. Attach Final Year marksheet and degree certificate
Transcript Gujarat University Students only
1. Rs. 500 for first copy and each additional copy Rs. 100 2. Attach Degree Certificate and all semester Marksheets
No Due Certificate
To obtain Provisional Degree or 8th Semester Marksheets from Student Section Attach All Semesters Term Fee Receipts.
ACPC Admission Cancellation Form
1. To be filled if admission to be cancelled before GTU Enrollment Process 2. Attach Self attested Provisional admission letter provided by ACPC in each copy of form 3. To be filled in 4 copies and from that three copies to be submitted at Student Section in person 4. Valid for B.E., M.E. and D2D students
Authority Letter format for Obtaining Grade Card from Student Section
If the student is unable to collect Marksheet or Provisional Degree from Student Section, in that case the person coming to collect the same from student section should have this along with a self attested photo identity proof copy.
1. One set means Marsheets from 1-8 semster + degree certificate 2. For first set pay Rs. 200/- for additional sets pay Rs. 100/- each
Admission cancellation after getting GTU Enrollment No.
1. Attach Handwritten application for admission cancellation which should be signed by student and one of the parent. 2. Application form 3. Self attested aadhar card copies of student and one of the parent.
Name correction in Marksheets
1. Handwritten application 2. Fill both the forms 3. In Forwarding letter of the institute get reference no. from departmental GTU Coordinator. 4. Attach Marksheets in which names are to be corrected 5. Photo copy of student’smark sheet of HSC/ SSC/ School Leaving Certificate/Gujarat Government Gazette copy. 6. Rs. 150/- for each marksheet to be corrected to be paid at SBI Collect of GTU.
Hostel Deposit Refund Form
1. Hostel Deposit Paid Receipt. 2. Pass book page copy indicating bank account details of the student.
SBI Collect VGEC Refund Form
1. Incase fees paid twice or wrongly paid fees. 2. Claim within 10 days of transaction 3. Less than Rs. 100 will not be processed for refund.
Anti Ragging Self Declaration Form
1. For First Year Students Only. 2. After filling the form, hand over to your respective Department Faculty Co-ordinator.
For Students For Parents
Instructions for Educational Document Verification
1. Pay Rs. 500/- towards document verification charges to be paid ONLINE by SBI Collect 2. Once it opens click on proceed. 3. On the next page Select State: Gujarat and Corporation/Institute: Education Institute than Go 4. On the next screen Select: Vishwakarma Govt Eng. College 5. When the College template opens, Select: category General payment and write "Education verification" in payment details. 6. Enter candidate final year seat no as enrollment and fill all necessary details and pay ONLINE. 7. Once payment got successful Get Receipt with DU No. 8. Then after e-mail the copy of the payment receipt, copy of degree certificate, and degree mark sheets to email@example.com along with details of the student for further process. 9. The process will start to provide you education verification of a particular candidate only after when the institute will receive the above documents.
Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad
Nr. Visat three roads,